Nearly 20% of the worlds energy is consumed by refrigeration equipment. Endocube is a revolutionary breakthrough for commercial refrigeration that lowers the air temperature in your refrigeration system due to more efficient cooling. This new temperature is compensated by adjusting the thermostat upwards, thus saving costs on energy.
- Save up to 33% on refrigeration energy costs
- 10 year warranty
- Extends life of equipment
- Never needs to be replaced
- No moving or electrical parts
- Allows thermostat to monitor food temperature rather than air temperature
Why wait any longer? Start saving money on your refrigeration energy costs today.
What is Endocube?
The Endocube is a temperature-mimicking sensor (TMS1) tested under protocol P235 by NSF International, the US Standards authority. It is designed for placement into refrigeration containing dairy, meat, ready meals and other food products meant to be maintained at or below 5°C (41°F). The Endocube is designed to accurately reflect the temperature of food under refrigerated conditions and warm more quickly than most food products upon equipment failure. (1TMS is a separate, non-invasive device consisting of food simulant material with a thermocouple or thermoresistor attached)
NSF International’s mission is to “protect you by certifying products and writing standards for food, water and consumer goods. As an independent not-for-profit organization, NSF International’s ongoing public health commitment is to encourage everyone to live safer”
Under the performance requirements of Protocol P235, Endocube has passed the following tests:
- The temperature indicated by Endocube is between ±2° F of the refrigerated food products 15mm below their surface during the normal refrigeration operations test. The purpose of the test is to ensure Endocube accurately mimics the food product temperatures.
- The temperature indicated by Endocube is no more than 2° F lower and no more than ±5° higher than the refrigerated food products during the warm up test which imitates a refrigeration failure. The purpose of the test is for endocube to indicate a higher temperature than the food products to provide advanced warning and allows users to take remedial actions.
- Under Protocol P235 Endocube is also required to adhere to standards ANSI/NSF 2 for Food Equipment Materials Requirements and ANSI/NSF 2 for Food Equipment Requirements for Design & Construction. Both of these standards ensure that the Endocube’s design is easily cleanable and the materials used are not harmful when operated in the refrigeration environment.
Reduce your refrigeration energy costs and help the environment.